Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Martin Concrete for fresh articles!
Martin Means Safety
- 25 Onsite Safety Officers
- Detailed Site Specific Safety Plans for all projects
- Crane Operators are certified through the NCCCO.
- Detailed Silica Exposure Program. All exposed workers have medical evaluations approved by physician on file, fit tests, and proper training.
- Daily worksite, equipment, and tool inspections
- Formalized safety worksite audit system for all projects
- Established Safety Committee Meetings
- Certified Drug Free Workplace
- Director of Safety has CHST certification.
- Safety Coordinators are OSHA Authorized Instructors, and First - Aid & CPR Instructors.
- Bilingual Onsite Safety Officer with OSHA 30-hr, and First - Aid & CPR Training.
- All Project Managers & Superintendents have OSHA 30-hr. and First- Aid & CPR training.
- OSHA Hazard Communication & GHS training provided to all employees
- OSHA Fall Protection competent person training for all supervisory personnel
- OSHA Rigging & Signaling training for all tilt personnel
- Employees are provided with OSHA 10-hr, forklift, boom lift, fall protection, rigging, and signaling training
My expectation is that everyone goes home safely every day. I welcome input from our employees and demand support from upper management to achieve this goal.